Team11 is the flagship brand of Fantasy Sports Private Limited. Team11 as used herein shall be construed as a collective reference to the Team11 website and the Team11 App.
The Team11 users are enforced to follow certain Terms & Conditions associated with the usage of Team11. It is mandatory for the users to follow the terms and conditions of Team11 while using the services provided by Team11 :
The Team11 Fantasy Game is neither affiliated by nor associated with any sort of private or government Sports leagues and tournaments until and unless stated by the Company Itself. In addition, Team11 is not related and does not claim any official status with any official or non-official sports team or sportsperson.
“We do not promote, support, or encourage betting or gambling in any form.”
Usage of Team11
- Certain Team11 Services being provided on Team11 may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail
- Team11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Team11 or Team11 Platform Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Team11 Platform Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on the Team11 Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Team11 Platform;
- Offer discounts to its users in a form it deems fit (“Cash Bonus”). All such discounts shall be credited to a separate account called a Cash Bonus Account
- Revise or make additions and/or deletions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post such assignment intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- In the event any User breaches or Team11 reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Team11 or the Team11 Services, Team11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User’s access to all or any part of Team11 Contests or the Team11 Platform, deactivate or delete the User’s account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on Team11 and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary
- If Team11 charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Team11 Services, Team11 shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User’s account or Team11 Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Team11, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Team11.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Team11 or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
Team11 includes a combination of content created by Team11its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying Team11and the Team11 Platform and material published on Team11 , including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Team11 its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Team11either in whole or in part without an express written license from Team11.
Users may request permission to use any Team11content by writing in to Team11 Helpdesk.
Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Team11(“Users’ Content”). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User’s Content and that no part of the User’s Content infringes any third-party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Team11 Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Team11 its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Team11 by such User or through the User’s commissions or omissions.
Users hereby grant to Team11and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on Team11
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights on Team11(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity, or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners, and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Team11.
- The Contests are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contests are open only to persons, currently residing in Nepal.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Team11 may on receipt of information bar a person from participation and/or withdrawing winning amounts if such person is found to be one with insider knowledge of participating teams in any given contests/match, organizing boards, leagues, etc.
Only those Participants who have successfully registered on Team11 as well as registered prior to each match in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Team11Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User’s account on record with Team11 subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
Users agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Team11) Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Team11
Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Team11by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from Team11as part of their “safe senders” list. Team11shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User because of such e-mail getting delivered to the User’s junk or spam folder.
Any password issued by Team11 to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else’s password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Team11 of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
Users agree to exit/log out of their accounts at the end of each session. Team11shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with Team11Services and/or Team11 experience or assist in such activity.
Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Team11or Team11
Users agree that without Team11 express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Team11
Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Team11or the Team11Services (each a “Server”); or (2) the enjoyment of Team11Services by any other User or person.
Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Team11 Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of Team11Services.
Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Team11Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Team11 including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Team11Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Team11for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, Team11 any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Team11without the express written consent of Team11
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt Team11 servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Team11 or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Team11or to manipulate User’s presence Team11
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the “Forums”) only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- Not to be engaged in
If a User chooses a username that, in Team11considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Team11to public disparagement or scorn, Team11reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Team11 deny such User access to Team11 or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to Team11 is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Team11by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Team11for use in accessing Team11 Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of Team11is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Team11 right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users’ use of Team11
Users may reach out to Team11through –
- Help desk if the user has any concerns with regard to a match and/or contest within Forty Eight (48) hours of winner declaration for the concerned contest.
The Users will have to disclose their real age and state at the time of getting access into the Team11Platform.
Team11may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Team11
Match Cancellation and Refund:
If the real T20/ODI match is abandoned, the fantasy match will be canceled and the Entry Fee will be refunded. This includes scenarios where the real match is abandoned without a single ball being bowled, as well as where the match is abandoned after it has started and there is no result.
The User cannot sell or modify the Created Teams in the duration of the games as we believe that fantasy sports games are games that involve users drafting fantasy teams based on certain pre-conditions from a selective list of players who are scheduled to play live games on a particular day. The users generally draft their teams based on their application of knowledge, attention, experience, and access to information regarding the relevant sport.
Applicable Taxes as per the Law of Nepal
- All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) (Windfall Gain) as per the Income Tax Act 2058. The TDS rate prescribed by the Government of Nepal with respect to any Windfall Gain. TDS of 25% shall be deducted on Net Winnings.
“The Player shall Provide a PAN NUMBER OF HIS/HER NAME WHILE WITHDRAWING THE MONEY FOR THE PROPOSE OF TAX DEDUCTION AT SOURCE”
Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions.
In case of any revisions by the Government of Nepal to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate (WINDFALL GAIN).
Taxation of Windfall Gain
Section 88A. Tax withholding in windfall gain:
(1) Tax shall be withheld at the rate of twenty-five percent in making a payment for a windfall gain. Provided that the Government of Nepal may, by a notification in the Nepal Gazette, provide exemption from levying wind-fall gain tax on national and international award for contribution made to literature, art, culture, sports, journalism, science, technology and public administration.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the Services provided on voluntarily and at their own risk. shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the contests and accessing the Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify , and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the or participation in any Contest. In no event shall be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User’s engagement with the or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of allowing Users to access the Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against , its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- In case you have any complaints or grievance pertaining to (i) any User Content that you believe violates these Terms (other than an infringement of Intellectual Property Rights) for the reporting mechanism for such claims), (ii) your access to the Platform or (iii) any User Content which you believe is, prima facie, in the nature of any material which is obscene, defamatory towards the complainant or any person on whose behalf you are making the complaint, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, please share the same with us by writing to: email@example.com.
- In your complaint or grievance, please include the following information:
- Your name and contact details: name, address, contact number and email address;
- Your relation to the subject matter of the complaint, i.e. complainant or person acting on behalf of an affected person;
- The name and age of the person aggrieved or affected by the subject matter of the complaint, in case your are acting on behalf of such person and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of such person and to provide such person’s personal information to us in relation to the complaint/grievance;
- Description of the complaint or grievance with clear identification of the User Content in relation to which such complaint or grievance is made;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the User Content violates these Terms
- A statement that the information provided in the complaint or grievance is accurate.
- The Company respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others. All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Platform belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners. You are requested to send us a written notice/ intimation if you notice any act of infringement on the Platform, which must include the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- A clear identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Platform;
- Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the copyrighted material allegedly infringed on the Platform is not authorized by your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your signature or a signature of your authorized agent.
The aforesaid notices can be sent to the Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receiving such complaint, grievance or notice, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate. The Company may reach out to you to seek further clarification or assistance with the investigation, or verify the statements made in your complaint, grievance or notice, and you acknowledge that your timely assistance with the investigation would facilitate the redressal of the same.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for TEAM11, and its affiliates to use the Winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising .
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and designed by Team11.
“We do not promote, support, or encourage betting or gambling in any form.”
- To the extent permitted under law, neither nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of ‘s Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by ‘s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of ‘s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, does not provide any warranty as to the content on the (s). (s) content is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through is done at the User’s discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from a User’s download of any such material.
- shall make best endeavours to ensure that the (s) is error-free and secure, however, neither nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the (s) will meet Users’ requirements,
- (s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of (s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
- In case discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User’s account, reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.